Conference Series Ltd conferences, “2nd International Conference on Plant Physiology, Pathology and Biotechnology”during September 16-17, 2019 in Amsterdam, Netherlands aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, specialists and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Plant Physiology, Pathology and Biotechnology. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss trends, the most recent innovations, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Plant Science, Plant Physiology, Pathology and Biotechnology.
Conference Series Ltd aims are to engage new audiences to participate in activities on the day Plant Physiology, Pathology and Biotechnology 2019. Of course, we also want to reach existing followers of plant physiology social media accounts, and to expand the global reach. Finally, this will be a great opportunity to explore as new science communication tool. We are now looking for people to contribute, and to help us make plants ‘go viral’!
Why to attend?
With members from around the world focused on learning about Plant Physiology and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Plant Physiology, Pathology and Biotechnology. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new advancements and developments, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Plant Physiology are hallmarks of this conference.
- Agricultural Universities
- Plant Science Faculty
- Plant Science Researchers
- Directors, Board Members, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Deans and Head of the Departments
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Forest Science
- Horticulture and Landscaping
- Manufacturing Agricultural Devices Companies
- Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Sciences
- Plant Science and Agriculture Associations and Societies
- Plant Science / Agricultural Students, Scientists
- R&D Laboratories
- Seed Science and Technology
- Soil science and soil-plant nutrition
- Training Institutes
- Drug Manufacturing Companies and Industries
- All the Stake Holders (both Academia & Industry) of the Sector
- Researchers & Innovators
- Experts Looking for Collaborative Work
- Product Developers
- Solution Providers
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Associations, Societies, & Professional Bodies
- Funding Agencies & Fund Raisers
- Management Bodies
- Decision Makers