What is Agri World 2019?
With the amalgamation of speakers of Agriculture research, Plant Biotechnology Conferences Scientific Meetings is privileged to announce its “12th World Congress on Plant Biotechnology & Agriculture” which will be held during June 12-13, 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic. We cordially welcome all the eminent researchers, students and delegates to take part in this upcoming Plant Biotechnology research conference, to witness valuable scientific discussions and contribute to the future innovations in the field of pediatrics and its allied areas.
This Conference is a platform for Plant biotechnology students, faculty, deans, researchers, and leaders to collaborate on topics affecting Agriculture. Attendees can take advantage of opportunities to learn about Plant Biotechnology and Agriculture research from a variety of oral and poster presentations. Meet and network with Biotechnologist ranging from students to deans, faculty, and researchers. Take advantage of opportunities to collaborate with Plant Biotechnologist from around the world. Attend prominent plenary sessions about relevant issues affecting.
Who are Attending?
Agriculturist, Agronomist, Plant Scientists, Agronomy & Agricultural Science Faculty, Scientists, Students, Soil Microbiologist and Plant Biotechnologist, Animal Science Faculty, Students, Scientists, Horticulturist, Agriculture and Plant Associations and Societies Members, Agribusiness Professionals and Entrepreneurs Seed Science and Soil Science Researchers, Agro-Product Based Organizations, Manufacturing Agricultural Devices Companies etc.
- Organic Farming
- Livestock Farming & Production
- Agricultural Biotechnology & Agro-forestry
- Agronomy and Crop Sciences
- Greenhouse & Horticulture
- Applied Plant Science
- Plant Biotechnology
- Plant Pathology and Entomology
- Agrotechnology & Soil Science
- Plant Phenology and Physiology
- Crop Protection and Awareness
- Rice & Wheat Research
- Agriculture Engineering & its Applications
- Agriculture Economics & Agribusiness
- Sustainable Agriculture
Conference Series Ltd conferences, “2nd International Conference on Plant Physiology, Pathology and Biotechnology”during September 16-17, 2019 in Amsterdam, Netherlands aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, specialists and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Plant Physiology, Pathology and Biotechnology. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss trends, the most recent innovations, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Plant Science, Plant Physiology, Pathology and Biotechnology.
Conference Series Ltd aims are to engage new audiences to participate in activities on the day Plant Physiology, Pathology and Biotechnology 2019. Of course, we also want to reach existing followers of plant physiology social media accounts, and to expand the global reach. Finally, this will be a great opportunity to explore as new science communication tool. We are now looking for people to contribute, and to help us make plants ‘go viral’!
Why to attend?
With members from around the world focused on learning about Plant Physiology and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Plant Physiology, Pathology and Biotechnology. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new advancements and developments, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Plant Physiology are hallmarks of this conference.
- Agricultural Universities
- Plant Science Faculty
- Plant Science Researchers
- Directors, Board Members, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Deans and Head of the Departments
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Forest Science
- Horticulture and Landscaping
- Manufacturing Agricultural Devices Companies
- Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Sciences
- Plant Science and Agriculture Associations and Societies
- Plant Science / Agricultural Students, Scientists
- R&D Laboratories
- Seed Science and Technology
- Soil science and soil-plant nutrition
- Training Institutes
- Drug Manufacturing Companies and Industries
- All the Stake Holders (both Academia & Industry) of the Sector
- Researchers & Innovators
- Experts Looking for Collaborative Work
- Product Developers
- Solution Providers
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Associations, Societies, & Professional Bodies
- Funding Agencies & Fund Raisers
- Management Bodies
- Decision Makers