Global Engage is pleased to announce the Plant Genomics & Gene Editing Congress: Asia will be held on 10 – 11 April, 2017.
The forum is moving from Malaysia to Hong Kong
And not only is the venue changing, the agenda is also being transformed.
Plant research has transformed dramatically over the last 5 years as a result of the revolutionary breakthroughs and reductions in cost of sequencing. Many plants have been successfully sequenced and a wide range of biological data sets made available. Plant scientists are therefore making use of state of the art sequencing platforms to help explain biological principals, advance research and confer benefits such as crop improvement / breeding etc. by harnessing the greater understanding of plant genomes.
This two-day, interactive meeting, 4th Plant Genomics and Gene Editing Congress : Asia will examine the latest NGS platforms and Omictechnologies for applications in gene editing and genomic studies to progress plant research as well as tools to enable successful data analysis. The congress is designed to provide a forum on the recent developments & future plans for Plant Genome Projects. Consisting of technical presentations ,high level plenary sessions, specific stream sessions ,exhibition area & poster research sessions.
Our Congress is an excellent platform for you to come on board to network, benchmark as well as to interact with Industry leaders & experts who are synonymous with Plant Genomics & Gene Editing globally.
To see the full list of topics and speakers, please view the attached program agenda or you could visit our website: http://www.global-engage.com/event/plant-genomics-asia/ .
Some of the Key note speakers on board :
- John Manners – Flagship Director for Agriculture, CSIRO, Australia
- Tom Brutnell – Principal Investigator and Director of the Enterprise Institute for Renewable Energy, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, USA
- Yue-Ie Hsing – Distinguished Research Fellow, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- Jeff Bennetzen – Professor, University of Georgia, USA and Kunming Institute of Botany, China
- Neal Gutterson – VP of Research and Development, DuPont Pioneer, USA
The congress package includes:
- Full access to all conference sessions
- Lunches and refreshments
- Access to exhibition area
- Networking drinks reception
- Conference workbook
“Highlights from the Plant Genomics & Gene Editing Congress organized by Global Engage”